New Balance BodyTRNr Watch
In addition to telling the time, counting the number of steps you’ve taken, and alerting you when your fly is down, this smart watch boasts an advanced calorie burn algorithm based on basal metabolic rate, exercise, and heart rate.
- Fitness watch tracks distance, steps, calories, and more
- Compatible with Bluetooth smart devices
- Transmits data to the New Balance SmartTRNr App
- Track your progress and set goals
- Tap the screen to view each stat right on your wrist
- 24-hour calorie burn algorithm
- Calorie monitor automatically resets at midnight
- 12- or 24-hour time format
- 30-day workout memory
- Digital 3Axis motion sensor
- IPX3 water resistant
- Red LED backlight
- Adjustable strap
- Dimensions: 8”x3”x3”
About New Balance
In 1906, William J. Riley studied the strong talons of a chicken’s foot and wondered whether its metatarsal bones’ structure suggested a solution for human foot pain. His first product, an arch support, sold for a hefty $3.50, the equivalent of about $88 today. The popular product inspired New Balance’s designers to create not just an insert but an entire shoe tailored specifically for runners. The Boston Braves demanded an entire fleet of the custom New Balance sneakers in 1941, and the company remains devoted to sports apparel today. Dedicated walking, cross-training, and trampoline-jumping pairs join the classic running shoes on shelves. Oversized N logos, exposed stitching, and contrasting colors stay true to the company’s classic aesthetic; many are still made in the United States.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.