Men’s sunglasses made from lightweight, yet durable, stainless steel and carbon fiber; ideal for wearing to the beach or while driving
Oakley Men’s Tinfoil Carbon Sunglasses
- Rectangular shape
- Lightweight frame with thin profile
- Durable cam-action barrel hinges
- Frame material: stainless steel and stress resistant carbon fiber
- Frame color: carbon with blue accents
- Lens color: positive red iridium
- Lens material: polycarbonate
- Includes hard case and storage bag
- Lens: 58mm x 15mm
- Bridge: 15mm
- Arm: 131mm
For the designers at Oakley, science and art are inseparable. They call it sculptural physics: the application of science to solve athletes’ problems, followed by the application of art to create beautiful products that athletes want to wear. Plutonite lenses, for example, look like they’re made of some mineral mined on Mars. But the attractive material serves a purpose, blocking up to 100% of the invisible UV rays that propel toward our delicate retinas at 186,000 miles per second. Such technology lets cyclists see further down the road, baseball players better track fly balls, and fishermen peer deeper into the water.
We break down the many types of sunglasses and their key features to help you find the best pair to suit your face shape and sense of style.