- Cookout: 2 hot dogs, 3 chips, tomato, carrot, lettuce, corn, ice cream sandwich, mustard and ketchup bottles with holder, 2 divided plates, 2 forks, and 2 cups
New Sprouts Food Pretend Play Sets
Kids can mimic their parents as they make dinner with help from these toy foods and cooking tools. A tiny toy grill lets children pretend to cook hamburgers, and then dress them with cheese and lettuce. Kids can also toss vegetables around a wok for a stir-fry, put together salads, or stir imaginary soup that’s speckled with tiny toy vegetables. The durable plastic pieces are cast in miniature, which makes them easy for small children to grasp.
- Toy food and cooking tools
- Kids can pretend to grill or stir soup
- Encourages imaginative play
- Helps build hand-eye coordination
- All plastic parts
- Recommended for ages 2 and up
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.