In a review of NHL 15, Game Revolution lauds developer EA Sports for securing “its place as the best source for virtual hockey … by presenting the game in a way that actually makes sense of line changes, zone control, defensive positioning, and even goal-tending.” These improvements are no doubt attributable to the game’s updated Collision Physics, which result in lifelike on-ice collisions, puck interaction, and net scrambles. The realism extends to the players as well, with each hockey star’s likeness, emotions, and equipment painstakingly rendered. An all-new commentary team cycles through 35,000 lines of commentary as 9,000 individual crowd models cheer on your every deke.
- Available for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One
- Skill Stick gives players more control
- Arsenal of new dekes
- NHL Collision Physics with multiplayer collisions
- All-new commentary team of Mike “Doc” Emrick and Eddie Olczyk
- Over 35,000 lines of commentary
- NHL 94 anniversary mode
- Play a fantasy team in Hockey Ultimate Team
- Player body, equipment, and jersey designed independently
- Groundbreaking player likenesses and emotions
- 9,000 individual crowd models
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?