- Nikon 1 J3 digital camera
- NIKKOR VR 10–30mm f/3.5–5.6 lens
- View NX2 software
- Short Movie Creator software
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (EN-EL20)
- Battery charger (MH-27)
- USB cable (UC-E15)
- Strap (AN-N1000)
- Body cap (BF-N1000)
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Nikon 1 J3 14.2MP Digital Camera with 10-30mm VR Lens and Software Bundle
This high-resolution digital camera comes with an interchangeable lens that offers budding photographers the ability to adjust the setup down the road.
The LCD display works with virtually no lag, meaning you can frame shots, pan, and zoom at lightning speed. The hybrid autofocus system captures clear shots faster, with the shutter firing at up to 15 frames per second.
Capture the Best Shot
Slow View mode allows you to slow down the action to capture the best shot. And Smart Photo Selector fires 20 shots with a single press of the shutter, then picks the best five for you to choose from.
Film in High Definition
Push one button, and you’ll be filming in crystal-clear full HD 1080p. The camera can also take full resolution still shots while simultaneously filming videos. It’s a handy feature for capturing memories of graduations, the first kiss at a wedding, or ample evidence of UFOs.
- 14.2-megapixel sensor
- Shoot at up to 15 fps with autofocus
- Full HD 1080p video recording
- Simultaneous video and full-resolution still shooting
- ISO sensitivity up to 6400 for low-light situations
- Best Moment Capture feature
- WiFi-ready (requires WU-1b adapter; not included)
- Full specifications
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Nikon
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 1yr warranty from Nikon. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?