The first Nintendo console with high-definition gameplay also breaks ground with a controller that has its own 6.2" LCD touchscreen
- Wii U console in black with 32GB internal storage
- Wii U GamePad in black
- Nintendo Land game disc
In the box: Sensor bar, AC adapter for Wii U, AC adapter for GamePad, high-speed HDMI cable
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Nintendo’s Wii U combines a console capable of full-HD gameplay with an innovative controller that has its own screen. The creative setup opens up a new world of gaming possibilities: you can get a new perspective on the action with both screens, play without the TV, or combine with Wii remotes for multiplayer fun.
Wii U Console
The Wii U is the first console that sucks you into Nintendo’s whimsical worlds in crystal-clear full HD. It’s backward-compatible with almost all Wii content, including games, remotes, and accessories, so you can bring your existing collection to the new system.
- Compatible with almost any Wii game
- IBM Power-based multi-core processor
- AMD Radeon-based high-definition GPU
- 32GB of storage (supports external USB storage)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Four USB 2.0 connectors that support Wii LAN adapters
- Supports video up to 1080p
- Compatible with Wii U GamePad controllers, Wii Remotes, Wii U Pro Controllers, and Wii accessories
- Dimensions: 1.8”x10.6”x6.75”
- One-year warranty from Nintendo
The Wii U’s GamePad controller is another gateway into gaming. It’s not just a controller—it’s a second screen that can be used alone or in combination with a TV display.
- 6.2” LCD toucscreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Motion controls with built-in accelerometer and gyroscope
- Front-facing camera for games or video chat with other Wii U users
- Stereo speakers
- Sensor bar
- TV control button pulls up remote application
- Traditional button controls and two analog sticks
- Supports NFC (near-field communication) technology
In Nintendo Land’s theme park, your Mii character can visit attractions based on Nintendo’s beloved gaming worlds. Solo, team, and competitive modes for up to five players offer a variety of twists on each game. Other software includes the Miiverse online community and the handy Nintendo TVii application, which can work as a remote or pull up Rotten Tomatoes reviews for the movie you’re thinking about watching.
- Nintendo Land virtual theme park
- Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo TVii
- Wii U Chat
- Internet browser