- System 1: for normal to thin-looking natural hair ($91.08 list price)
- System 2: for noticeably thinning natural hair ($91.18 list price)
- System 3: for normal to thin-looking chemically treated hair ($82 list price)
- System 4: for noticeably thinning chemically treated hair ($91 list price)
- System 5: for normal- to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural, or chemically treated hair ($91.08 list price)
- System 6: for noticeably thinning, medium to coarse, natural, and chemically treated hair ($91 list price)
Each system includes a cleanser and scalp-therapy conditioner.
Nioxin Hair-Thickening Systems
For more than 25 years, the hair-minded scientists at Nioxin have worked to transform thinning hair into fuller, thicker, and healthier follicles. These chemists created distinct formulas based on specific hair types, from normal to visibly thinning to chemically treated. Each system is infused with key herbs and botanicals that protect and moisturize scalps and follicles, creating a healthy environment for hair and flimsy french berets to thrive on.
This system helps achieve those results in two simple steps. First, a cleanser unclogs follicles and promotes scalp health by clearing sebum, fatty acids, and other residues from the hair. Second, a lightweight scalp-therapy conditioner works to strengthen hair and balance moisture levels, helping fragile strands recuperate from environmental damage and chemical treatments.
- Two-part haircare system
- Works to boost scalp health and hair thickness
- Helps protect the scalp against damage from chemical treatments
- Cleanser unclogs follicles by removing residues, sebum, and microscopic corks
- Scalp-therapy conditioner works to strengthen hair and balance moisture
- Infused with herbs and botanical ingredients
- Multiple systems formulated for specific hair types
- Click here to view a list of ingredients.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.