Nioxin Scalp Recovery Serum
- Leave-on treatment works to lessen dandruff and scalp itching
- Aims to relieve symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis
- Uses 0.1% pyrithione zinc to help improve conditions on the scalp
- Formulated with green tea polyphenols to supply moisture over time
How to Use It
- Apply to scalp one to four times daily
- Consult health practitioner before using on children under 2 years old
Zinc Pyrithione. Inactive ingredients: Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Quaternium-18, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-2M, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Yeast Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Carnitine HCL, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptides, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ubiquinone.
- Made for dry, itchy scalps
- 3.38 fl. oz.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.