This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No-Burp Fish Oil (2-Pack; 360 Softgels)
Fish oil supplements provide heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which are found in fish like salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, and albacore tuna. Our body needs these fatty acids to function properly, but it doesn’t naturally produce it.
Potential Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases triglycerides (bad cholesterol), which are harmful to the heart
- Slows growth rate of plaque in the arteries
- Decreases chance of arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeats), which can lead to sudden death
- Reduces the chance of heart attack or stroke
- Helps ease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain and stiffness
American Heart Association Recommendations
- Eat one serving of fish, preferably fatty fish, at least twice per week
- Limit omega-3 supplement intake to no more than 3 grams daily
- Two bottles of vitamins
- 180 softgels in each; 360 softgels total
- Serving size: 2 softgels
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.