- 2-speed face-cleansing brush
- Soft-bristle brush head
- 0.68 fl. oz. exfoliating renewal cleanser
Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Face-Cleansing System
- Rotating brush head massages the cleanser deep into pores
- Thoroughly removes makeup, oil, and grime
- Gently exfoliates away complexion-dulling dead skin cells
- 2 speeds let you choose between a more gentle or vigorous cleansing
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Can use with other facial cleansers
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- How to use: massage the cleanser over a dampened face, wet the cleansing brush, and then turn on the brush and gently move it around the face for about 60 seconds.
- Olay recommends replacing brush heads every 3 months
- Cleanser ingredients
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
Olay, home of products ranging from Regenerist anti-aging care to Fresh Effects acne-fighting cleansers, was once represented by a single product: Oil of Olay. The nourishing oil, discovered by a South African chemist in 1952, mimicked skin’s naturally occurring moisture and promoted soft, supple complexions. It wasn’t until 1983 that Olay began marketing beauty products besides its proprietary oil, but now the brand makes everything from botanical body washes to home-microdermabrasion systems.