Old Dutch 22 Oz. to 25 Oz. Japanese Style Tetsubins Teapots
- Inspired by highly prized Japanese antique teapots still in use today
- Individually hand-cast of specially purified cast-iron
- Heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow our tetsubin teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour
- Porcelain enamel-lined interior keeps the taste of tea pure and allows for easy cleaning, rust-resistant
- Includes a stainless steel tea basket for brewing of loose tea
Good to Know
- For brewing and serving tea; not intended for stovetop use
- Capacities range from 22 oz. to 25 oz. depending on style
- Cherry Blossom: 22 oz. – 6.5”x 6”x 5.75”
- Gingko: 22 oz. – 6.25”x5.5” x5.5”
- Tora: 22 oz. – 6”x5”x6.25”
- Ōgon Koi: 25 oz. – 8.75”x7.25”x6”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.