Old Dutch Cast-Iron Japanese-Style Teapots
Etched into bamboo leaves, dragonflies, and other peaceful patterns, the sleek lines on these teapots are inspired by classic Japanese designs. Each teapot is built from cast iron—which can retain heat for up to one hour—and is lined with porcelain enamel inside to maintain a pure, unfettered taste. A stainless steel brewing basket lowers into the teapot to steep leaves without cluttering the water, which should be heated separately, as these teapots should not be heated up on a stovetop or in a dragon’s mouth.
- Cast-iron teapot
- Stainless steel tea-brewing basket included
- Inspired by Japanese style
- Porcelain-enamel interior keeps taste pure, resists rust
- Retains heat for up to one hour
- Amity, Kyoto, Placidity, and Positivity styles hold 26 oz.
- Fidelity style holds 27 oz.
- For brewing and serving; not intended for stovetop use
- Amity: 8.5” x7.5” x 6”
- Kyoto: 9.5” x 8” x 7”
- Positivity: 8.75” x 7.25” x 6”
- Placidity: 8.25” x 7” x 5.5”
- Fidelity: 8” x 7” x 6”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.