- Osaka teapot in blue, red or green bamboo (20 fl. oz. capacity)
- Sapporo teapot in black hobnail (20. fl. oz. capacity)
Old Dutch Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapots
Intricate designs are etched into the sides of these cast-iron teapots, which are modeled after the tetsubin teapots that first became popular in Japan in the 18th century. Despite their hardy cast-iron exteriors, however, these teapots aren’t meant to boil water on the stove; instead, they’re meant to simply steep a pot of tea from leaves poured into their brewing baskets, keeping the brew perfectly warm thanks to the cast iron’s excellent heat retention. An interior coating of porcelain enamel ensures a pure taste and easy cleanup while aiding in rust resistance.
- Teapots inspired by antique Japanese tetsubin teapots
- Hand-cast of especially purified cast-iron
- Porcelain enamel interior coating won’t react with the tea, enables easy cleanup, and aids in rust-prevention
- For brewing and serving; not intended for stovetop use
- Hand wash only
- Includes stainless steel brewing basket
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.