- Osaka teapot in blue, red or green bamboo (20 fl. oz. capacity)
- Sapporo teapot in black hobnail (20. fl. oz. capacity)
Old Dutch Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapots
Intricate designs are etched into the sides of these cast-iron teapots, which are modeled after the tetsubin teapots that first became popular in Japan in the 18th century. Despite their hardy cast-iron exteriors, however, these teapots aren’t meant to boil water on the stove; instead, they’re meant to simply steep a pot of tea from leaves poured into their brewing baskets, keeping the brew perfectly warm thanks to the cast iron’s excellent heat retention. An interior coating of porcelain enamel ensures a pure taste and easy cleanup while aiding in rust resistance.
- Teapots inspired by antique Japanese tetsubin teapots
- Hand-cast of especially purified cast-iron
- Porcelain enamel interior coating won’t react with the tea, enables easy cleanup, and aids in rust-prevention
- For brewing and serving; not intended for stovetop use
- Hand wash only
- Includes stainless steel brewing basket
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.