- Osaka teapot (20 fl. oz. capacity)
- Sapporo teapot (20. fl. oz. capacity)
Old Dutch Cast Iron Tetsubin Teapots
Intricate carvings are etched into the sides of these cast-iron teapots, which are modeled after the tetsubin teapots that first became popular in Japan in the 18th century. Despite their hardy cast-iron exteriors, however, these teapots aren’t meant to boil water on the stove; instead, they’re meant to simply steep a pot of tea from leaves poured into their brewing baskets, keeping the brew perfectly warm thanks to the cast iron’s excellent heat retention. An interior enamel coating ensures a pure taste and easy cleanup without the risk of rust.
- Teapots inspired by antique Japanese tetsubin teapots
- Hand-cast purified cast-iron exterior
- Enamel interior coating won’t react with the tea, enables easy cleanup, and prevents rust
- Not intended for stovetop use
- Hand wash only
- Includes stainless steel brewing basket
- Porcelain enamel interiors ensure pure tea taste, easy cleanup, rust prevention
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.