- 18" field bag (2 lbs.)
- 21" expandable spinner upright suitcase, 8"x12"x 21" (8 lbs.)
- 24" expandable spinner upright suitcase, 10"x14"x24" (10 lbs.)
- 28" expandable spinner upright suitcase, 11"x16"x28" (12 lbs.)
Oleg Cassini Luggage Set
- Vibrant pink bags with all-over chains print
- Easy to spot on baggage carousels and overhead bins
- Durable polyester jacquard exteriors
- Uprights expand to create 25% more capacity
- Uprights have 360º spinner wheels for easy one-handed navigation
- Retractable push-button handle system
About Oleg Cassini
When Oleg Cassini moved to Hollywood in the late 1930s, he didn't have much with him besides his tuxedo and tennis racket. The racket wound up making the stronger impression. During a doubles tournament, he played with the head of Paramount Pictures, who gave Cassini a job after the tournament. Cassini went on to design for Hollywood stars and most of the major movie studios, and then started his own label. After he was appointed Jacqueline Kennedy's official designer in 1960, he created her signature look—fashion editor Suzy Menkes called him "the designer who created the indelible and stylish image for the first lady." The A-line dresses, pillbox hats, strapless gowns, and aluminum-foil spacesuits he designed for her started fashion-industry trends, and today, his legacy lives on in his label's bridal gowns and accessories.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.