Kettle-cooked chips made with sunflower oil to have less fat and fewer calories than other chips without sacrificing taste
One Potato Two Potato Kettle-Cooked Chips
The duo behind One Potato Two Potato chips set out to make a healthier snack that didn’t sacrifice on flavor. They started with the oil; rather than use animal fat or chemically extracted oil, they settled on pressed sunflower oil, meaning no unknown additives. Beyond that, the sunflower oil infuses the chips with vitamin E and healthy monosaturated fat. The chips are cooked in small batches—ensuring consistent quality—before flavoring them with cracked pepper, barbecue, or sea salt.
- Chips kettle-cooked in small batches
- Made with expeller-pressed sunflower oil
- Expeller pressing extracts oil without using harmful chemicals
- Sunflower oil contains vitamin E and healthy monosaturated fat
- Gluten free
- Natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Certified kosher
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.