Monthly educational kits spark kids’ scientific curiosity with colorful lesson manuals and hands-on experiments designed by scientists
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer’s website to complete redemption. See your voucher for more detailed instructions.
12-Month Subscription to Science Kits from Young Scientists Club
The Young Scientists Club zips these educational kits to budding brains every month. Each set includes numerous hands-on experiments revolving around 1 of 12 topics, such as fossils, crystals, or acids and bases. Developed by Harvard graduates with the help of a beaker with googly eyes, all age-appropriate lessons are tested and approved by children and parents. Scientific curiosity sparks in kids with fun challenges such as making a submarine dive and creating a volcanic eruption. The online clubhouse provides a digital den where learners can enrich each lesson with the click of a mouse.
- One-year membership to monthly science club
- Fun, hands-on experiments revolving around 1of 12 available topics, such as fossils, acids, bases, or crystals
- For ages 5–12
- Manuals with both parent and child instructions
- New science topic each month
- Access to online clubhouse
- Lesson supplies included (minus common household items)
- Included free gifts such as a sand dollar, sand dollar fact card, magnifying glass, pencil, eraser, and filling envelope
- Topics include crystals, bacteria and fungi, weather station, acids and bases, and more
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
Goods sold by The Young Scientists Club. View the FAQ to learn more.