- OPI Pops nail lacquer
- Pink Bubbly nail lacquer
- Pop Star nail lacquer
- Days of Pop nail lacquer
OPI Pop Culture Mini Nail Lacquer Set (4-Pack)
- Effervescent shades with bubbly translucent particles for the fizzy finish
- OPI’s Nail Lacquer formula preserves the quality of nail color
- Up to 7 days of wear
How to Use
- Apply two coats on bare nails and let dry for a few minutes
- Do not use a top coat to preserve the bubbly effect
- For best results do not use a base coat
- Bottle size: 0.125 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
OPI nail polishes are well-known for descriptive names like I’m Not Really a Waitress and Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It, but the company’s own moniker, OPI, isn’t nearly as attention-grabbing. Originally known as Odontorium Products Inc., the company sold dental supplies until the 1980s, when a new owner developed an innovative acrylic-nail system. With that success, the company’s focus shifted solely to nails, and along with an ever-expanding range of hues came a new name, OPI, which is now practically synonymous with high-quality and stylish nail color.