This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Optimum Nutrition Protein Energy Powder with Caffeine (3-Pack)
- Provides energy when you don’t have time to spare
- Helps keep cravings at bay with only 100 calories per serving
- Each 2-scoop serving contains 20mg of whey protein and 120mg of caffeine
- Includes green tea extract as well as vitamins B6, B12, and E
- Weight of one pack: 1.06oz.
- Each pack contains 3 servings
- Supplement facts:
About Optimum Nutrition
Since 1986, exercise enthusiasts have looked to Optimum Nutrition’s bars, powders, and tablets to turbo-charge their workouts. Over the decades, the brand’s team has developed new slow-digesting protein products and pioneered the anytime energy category with Essential Amino Energy. Now found in more than 10,000 stores, their products are made in NSF-certified facilities in Illinois, Florida, and South Carolina, where the products are rigorously tested to ensure they are effective.
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.