This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein Powder with Free Shaker Cup
- Powder with 24 grams of protein per serving
- Made from whey protein isolates (WPI) and filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC)
- Helps rebuild muscles after a hard workout
- Contains more than 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid per serving
- Contains more than 5 grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving
- When consumed before a workout, BCAA may help fuel muscles
- Variety of flavors
- Free shaker cup helps mix the powder with water or milk
- Powder can be added to smoothies or even food
- Ingredients and nutrition labels
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.
Our guide details some of the best workout supplements for losing weight, building muscle, and more.