ORA Microneedle Roller System
A roller equipped with 1,080 stainless steel needles glides over faces and bodies, penetrating at a depth of 0.5 mm to bring about smoother-looking skin. The process called microneedling, which has been used by professional aestheticians and dermatologists for decades, boosts collagen and elastin production to fade the look of stretch marks, cellulite, and scars. Following sessions, skin is better able to absorb skincare products and empathize with pincushions.
- 1,080 stainless steel needles with 0.5 mm depth
- Diminishes stretch marks, cellulite, scars, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Double-sized roller head for faster treatment to more areas
- Can increase the absorption of creams and serums by as much as 1,000 times
- Disc-needle technology ensures high durability
- Use on the face or body for numerous treatments
- Roller with smooth, handheld design
- Lasts for hundreds of treatments
- Dimensions: 7”x1.5”x2.5”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?