Oreck Car Air Purifier and Deodorizer
- Reduces unpleasant odors and musty smells in cars and around the home
- Produces cleaner, fresher air
- Makes air easier to breathe
- Energy efficient
- No filters to replace
- Easy to clean—simply remove the steel blades and wipe with a damp cloth
How to Use It
- Stick it into a car cup holder and plug it into the 12V outlet
- Power on at home to freshen bedrooms, nurseries, and bathrooms
How It Works
A quiet fan generates airflow by drawing stale air in through the back and emitting fresh air through the front. Meanwhile, the purifier’s ultraviolet ion generator produces millions of negative ions, which help banish all sorts of air impurities and pollutants.
- Dimensions: 3.2” (L) x 3.2” (W) x 7” (H)
- Weight: 0.8lb.
- Comes with AC and 12V DC power adapters
- One-year warranty from Oreck
“I had a good idea, a lot of energy, and no money,” remembers David Oreck. He envisioned an upright vacuum that weighed only 8 pounds—light as a feather compared to its 20- to 30-pound competitors. Armed with his prototype, Oreck marched into the offices of major investors and switched on the machine, ridding boardroom floors of dust and discarded hundred-dollar bills. His enthusiasm soon spread to shoppers around the country. Today, his company designs just about anything you’d need to scour a floor, from steam mops to floor machines, all manufactured in the USA.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.