Voted best dry shampoo by Allure magazine, this powder can be applied to roots to absorb oil and dirt for a freshly washed feeling
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo
Whether you’re running late or simply in-between washes, this dry shampoo powder can refresh your ‘do in an instant by absorbing oil, removing product buildup, and boosting volume. The result is a freshly shampooed feeling, no water necessary.
What Allure Says
“The problem with dry shampoo is that it’s so darn drying—in order to suck up all that extra oil, it coats the scalp with starch, leaving it itchy and flaky. This one helps fight dandruff with tea tree oil and a powder so fine, it blends invisibly into almost every hair color.”
How to Use
- Separate hair into several sections
- Apply dry shampoo to scalp and lightly massage in
- Let it sit for 30–60 seconds to absorb dirt and oil
- Brush through thoroughly, then style as usual
Good to Know
- Voted best dry shampoo by Allure magazine in 2007 and 2008
- Volume: 1oz. or 2.5oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.