Oscar by Oscar De La Renta Eau de Toilette
- Floral-oriental women’s fragrance
- Evening wear
- 1978 FiFi Award winner
- Top notes of orange blossom, basil, coriander, galbanum, peach, and gardenia
- Heart notes of ylang-ylang, jasmine, tuberose, rose, rosemary, cyclamen, lavender, and orchid
- Base notes of opoponax, carnation, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, lavender, and amber
- Introduced in 1977
- 3.3 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Elegantly shaped glass bottle with golden liquid and silvery-white floral-styled top
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?