Men’s fragrance from Oscar de la Renta has notes of juniper berries, cinnamon, and sandalwood
Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Eau de Toilette for Men
- Top notes of aldehydes, caraway, juniper berries, lavender, galbanum, basil, sage, anise, and bergamot
- Heart notes of cyclamen, carnation, patchouli, cinnamon, vetiver, cedar, and geranium
- Base notes of labdanum, leather, sandalwood, musk, and oakmoss
- A leather fragrance for men
- Fifi award: 1981 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige
- 3 fl. oz.
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.