Oscar de la Renta Rosamor Fragrance Set for Women
- Fragrance set for women by Oscar de la Renta
- 2-piece set includes eau de toilette and body lotion
- Romantic, sensual scent
- Top notes of mandarin and lily-of-the-valley
- Heart notes of ylang-ylang, tuberose, rose, and heliotrope
- Base notes of woody notes, Tonka bean, vanilla, and musk
- Created by Beatrice Piquet in 2004
- Eau de toilette: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Body lotion: 6.7 oz.
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.