Oscar De La Renta Volupte Gift Set for Women (2-Piece)
- One 3.4 fl. oz. eau de toilette
- One 6.7 fl. oz. body lotion
Award-Winning Floral-Green Fragrance
- Winner of the 1993 FiFi award for Women’s Fragrance of the Year – Broad Appeal
- Top notes of: mimosa, melon, mandarin orange, freesia, osmanthus, watermelon, and cyclamen
- Middle notes of: carnation, jasmine, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, narcissus, lotus, and peony
- Base notes of: sandalwood, amber, patchouli, incense, tuberose, and vanilla
- Launched in 1992
- Spray bottle for the fragrance
- Squeeze tube for lotion
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.