“OtterBox” is a registered trademark of Otter Products, LLC
OtterBox Defender or Commuter Case for iPod Touch 4th Generation
- Robust, multi-layer design
- Clear protective membrane
- High-impact polycarbonate shell
- Durable silicone layer
- Touchscreen membrane protects against fingerprints and smudges
- Protects against scratches, dust, drops, bumps, and shock
- 2.5” (W) x 0.5” (D) x 5” (H); 0.2lbs.
- Sleek, slimmer design
- Two protective layers
- Synthetic rubber inner layer
- Polycarbonate outer shell
- Keeps safe from knocks, drops, and dings
- Allows access to all ports and buttons
- Self-adhering screen protector resists smudges and scrapes
- 2.5” (W) x 0.5” (D) x 5” (H); 0.18lbs.
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.