“OtterBox” is a registered trademark of Otter Products, LLC
OtterBox Defender Case with Built-In Screen Protector and Stand for Apple iPad mini or iPad mini with Retina Display
Three-Layer Construction for All-Sided Protection
- Defends against scratches, drops, shock, and dust intrusion
- Polycarbonate hard outer shell
- Impact-absorbing silicone layer
- Clear screen-protecting membrane
- Port covers keep out dirt, lint, and debris
Designed for Ease of Use
- Silicone grip pads for comfort
- Built-in stand for web browsing and hands-free video
- Access to all functions and features
- iPad mini (1st gen)
- iPad mini with Retina display (2nd gen)
- Product dimensions: 9.2” (L) x 6.1” (W) x 1.4” (H)
- Condition: new
The otter is as playful and sprightly as it is resourceful and tough. So, the animal was a natural fit when OtterBox founder Curt Richardson and his wife were brainstorming names for the company in 1998. OtterBox’s rugged smartphone cases are designed to withstand the inevitable accidents that come your phone’s way. Features such as dust-proof port covers, scratch-resistant screen protectors, and shock-absorbing foam are dreamt up and executed by OtterBox’s slew of in-house teams, including engineering, marketing, and supply chain. Inspired by their rustic Fort Collins, Colorado surroundings, the folks at OtterBox have used their otter-like creativity and spirit to craft the top-selling smartphone case in the US and Canada.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.