Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP Digital Camera with 60x Zoom (DMC-FZ70K)
Panasonic's Lumix digital camera captures richly detailed images even at long distances with a 60x optical zoom and up to 5x digital zoom. This impressive zoom capability—along with a 16.1-megapixel, 1/2.3" MOS sensor and optical-image stabilization—snags pictures in up to 4608x3456 resolution. You can also toggle the camera's 3D-photo mode to capture immersive three-dimensional shots. In addition to taking photos, the camera records video in up to 1920x1080 HD resolution. An internal memory of 200 megabytes lets you stash pictures and video until you can upload them to a computer or Flickr account that all of your friends are legally required to view. Alternatively, PictBridge capability lets you forego your PC and print photos straight from a compatible printer.
- Product number: DMC-FZ70K
- Digital camera with 16.1MP 1/2.3" MOS sensor
- 60x optical zoom and up to 5x digital zoom
- Image resolution up to 4608x3456 pixels
- Video resolution up to 1920x1080 pixels
- Optical-image stabilization
- 3D-photo mode
- 4D-photo mode reveals the space-time continuum
- Still-image and continuous-shooting modes
- Auto, forced on and forced off flash modes
- White balance controls
- Auto focus
- 200MB internal storage
- PictBridge enabled for compatible printers
- Click here for further specifications.
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Panasonic
- Dimensions: 5.13"x7.31"x7
- Weight: 2.11 lb.
In the box: camera, lithium-ion battery, charger, USB cable, shoulder strap, lens cap, lens-cap string, software CD-ROM, owner's manual
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?