Panasonic RP-HGS10-W Open-Ear Bone Conduction Headphones with Reflective Design
A New Way to Listen
- Open-ear design allows you to remain more aware of your surroundings
- Hear subway announcements or the footsteps of an approaching co-worker
- Wears much more comfortably
- Uses bone conduction technology
- Music travels from the cheekbones to your inner ear
- Won’t annoy those around you
- Resistant to rain and sweat
- Reflective band increases visibility at night
- Product dimensions: 5.70’‘x7.70’‘x2.40’’
- Weight: 4oz.
- Condition: new
- Model number: RP-HGS10-W
Konosuke Matsushita founded Panasonic in 1918 on the strength of just one invention—his two-socket light fixture. It evolved into one of the world’s largest electronics companies, manufacturing everything from plasma and LCD TVs to TVs for your TVs. As Panasonic grew, however, it never lost sight of its founder’s philosophy of working to improve the lives of people and the development of societies worldwide. To this end, the company has created and supported numerous initiatives, such as the global Panasonic Kid Witness News, which educates children in underserved communities through video programs. In addition, the World Economic Forum has named Panasonic one of the most sustainable corporations in the world, thanks in part to its EPA-award-winning recycling operations.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.