Parenthood: Season 3 on DVD (4-Disc Set)
Centered around the Braverman family, Parenthood follows the now-grown siblings Adam, Sarah, Crosby, and Julia as they tackle challenging family dynamics involving their parents, spouses, and children.
Right on the cusp of Adam Braverman being let go from his full-time job, an unplanned pregnancy shocks his family. As his wife, Kristina, struggles to become the sole breadwinner, her sister-in-law Julia and her husband, Joel, are navigating the murky waters of adopting a second child. Meanwhile, divorcée Sarah Braverman begins to rekindle a friendship with her on-again-off-again ex Mark, and her brother Crosby Braverman endeavors to become a real father to Jabbar, his son from a previous relationship.
- “Week after week, Parenthood … risks corniness, tiptoes up to the edge of conventionality, then delivers real emotion.” – Emily Nussbaum, New Yorker
- “A lighthearted, often sentimental, but never saccharine drama that seeks to form an emotional bond with its audience.” – Kevin Yeoman, ScreenRant
- It’s also encouraging to see the same care and attention given to family dynamics—not to mention improvisatory dramatic acting—familiar to viewers of showrunner Jason Katims’s previous series.” – Phillip Maciak, Slant Magazine
- Deleted scenes on each disc
- Deleted storylines
- “Remember Me, I’m the One Who Loves You” commentary with Director/Executive Producer Jason Katims
- “My Brother’s Wedding” commentary with director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling and Actress Mae Whitman
- Number of discs: 4
- Runtime: 777 minutes
- Rating: not rated
- Subtitles: English
- Region: region 1
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.