Parrott Rolling Spider Helicopter with HD Camera
- It can fly, roll along the floor, climb walls, and even traverse the ceiling
- Includes a pair of removable wheels
- No special controller is required, operated by a smartphone app
- Multi-sensor flight computer allows performing 360s, U-turns, flips, barrel rolls, and more
- Top speed: 11mph
- Bluetooth wireless range: about 66’
- Compatible with most Bluetooth devices
- Battery lasts up to 8mind
- Model number: PF723000
- Remote included
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 7” x 2”
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished *90 days warranty from Tech Rabbit LLC.
In the box: drone, remote, charger
When the late rock musician Lou Reed tried Parrot’s Zik headphones, his response wasn’t as glowing as Parrot’s team had hoped. “Hip-hop has thunderous bass,” he explained to them, “but so does Beethoven. If you don’t have the bass, it’s like being amputated. It’s like you have no legs. Most headphones, it’s like you have no legs.”
With that, Parrot’s acoustic designers ventured to Reed’s studio in New York, where the former frontman of the Velvet Underground mastered the headphones’ sound as though he were preparing for one of his own shows. Combining Reed’s tuning expertise with Parrot’s digital sound processor (DSP) algorithms, the Zik headphones’ sound elevated to the quality of a concert hall, reconstructing the music so it sounds like it’s happening right in front of you.
That relentless pursuit of perfection drives all of Parrot’s products, all developed to enhance your enjoyment of a mobile lifestyle. In addition to its Zik headphones, the company has developed products such as app-controlled drones, hands-free entertainment systems for cars, and sensors that tell if your houseplants are getting enough light and water.