- Passport to Organics 20% vitamin C serum
- Passport to Organics 2.5% retinol serum
- How to use: apply vitamin C serum, followed by retinol serum, to cleansed faces and necks; retinol serum works best when applied at night
Passport to Organics 20% Vitamin C Serum
- Boasts two potent sources of vitamin C
- Designed to brighten skin
- Can help even out skin tone
- May help boost collagen production to fight wrinkles
- Fights free radicals
- Helps fight sun damage
- Proprietary blend of repairing hyaluronic acid, green tea, and vitamin E
- Loaded with organic essential oils and extracts
- 1 oz.
Passport to Organics 2.5% Retinol Serum
- Retinol is a proven anti-aging ingredient
- Changes skin on a molecular level
- Designed to smooth wrinkles, diminish spots, and improve texture
- Highly potent
- No prescription needed
- Filled with nourishing active natural ingredients, including Japanese green tea, rose hip fruit oil, and licorice
- 1 oz.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.