Patriotic Coin Collection
This patriotic set gives collectors four special coins celebrating American history, as well as a Certificate of Authenticity confirming that each is genuine US currency.
Jefferson Wartime Nickel
- Introduced during wartime nickel rationing
- Composed of an alloy that blended copper with 35% silver
- Minted only from 1942-1945
- Identified with a large “P,” “D,” or “S” mint mark on the reverse side
JFK Half Dollar
- Introduced in early 1964, shortly after the death of John F. Kennedy
- Inaugural medal profile of Kennedy used for the obverse
- Reverse side used Frank Gasparro’s version of the presidential seal
- Prized by collectors, but still minted today
Bicentennial JFK Half Dollar
- Dated 1776-1976
- Design features Independence Hall in Philadelphia
Bicentennial Washington Quarter
- Minted only in 1975 and 1976
- Reverse side features Colonial drummer and 13 stars symbolizing America’s first colonies
- Face of coin features dual dates 1776-1976
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 6.5”x0.25”x9”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.