Oscar De La Renta Something Blue Eau de Parfum for Women
- Lush, floral women's fragrance
- Anytime or romantic wear
- Inspired by the Oscar de la Renta wedding line of silk and lace gowns
- Top notes of luminous linden blossom, neroli, bergamot, and mandarin
- Heart notes of stephanotis, lily-of-the-valley, narcisse, and litchi
- Base notes of white musk, bourbon vanilla, ambrette seed, ambergris, and warm cashmere wood
- Introduced in 2013
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Simple rounded glass bottle with marbled blue ball top and removable engraved ring
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 10 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?