Personal Finance for Seniors for Dummies
With plainspoken language and clear examples, this book helps readers chart a financial course that's sustainable far into the foreseeable future. Tips on creating a budget for retirement, investing accrued assets, and cracking open that treasure chest you found at the bottom of the ocean are included. The book also outlines how savvy planners can take advantage of governmental and nongovernmental benefits, as well as how to get the most out of Medicare and other long-term care options.
- All the information necessary to plan a financial future
- Helps readers create a sound retirement plan
- Long-term health-care options that include more than just Band-Aids
- Complete list of benefits for seniors
- Pension options
- Clear language and practical examples
- 456 pages
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.