After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Simply to Impress was founded in 2003 by Heather Hasse, a mother of five who grew tired of sending impersonal invitations and announcements. Instead, she wanted to find a simple way to place her own family's photographs on the celebratory cards she sent to friends and relatives. Now, with a team of top designers and artists, Simply to Impress offers customers the ability to create their own fully personalized cards, for everything from holiday greetings to birthday invitations to wedding announcements. The key to Simply to Impress's site is its easy-to-navigate design software, which lets users upload photos and then edit them quickly using filters and crop and rotate tools.
- All cards printed on heavyweight card stock
- High-quality full-color printing
- Variety of standard-size and die-cut cards
- Easy-to-use online card designer
- Add photos and text to front and back of cards
- Upload photos from computer or social sites such as Facebook and Instagram
- Photo-editing software more intutive than channeling the Force
- All orders reviewed by a designer at no additional cost
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.