- $6 for a 1-year (6-issue) subscription to Cesar's Way ($11.99 list price)
- $7.99 for a 1-year (4-issue) subscription to The Bark ($15 list price)
- $13 for a 1-year (4-issue) subscription to I Love Cats ($25.97 list price)
- $18 for a 1-year (6-issue) print and digital subscription to Animal Wellness ($36 list price)
- $18 for a 1-year (6-issue) print and digital subscription to Equine Wellness ($36 list price)
- After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the merchant's website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Crack open a pet magazine to find page after page of useful insights and advice on owning a furry companion. Experts in their field report on best practices when caring for, training, and breeding animals, and several of the magazines spotlight owners and their pets in essays and photos.
- Cesar Millan tips and advice
- Helps owners connect with their dog's intuitive nature
- Provides guidance to live with simplicity and balance
- Helps increase confidence and comfort of dog owners
- Modern dog-culture magazine
- Celebrates bond between dogs and owners
- Entertaining and insightful articles, stories, and essays
- Humor and expert advice columns by celebrity dogs
- Covers behavioral issues, health, travel, recreation, art, and literature
I Love Cats
- Latest info on healthcare, feeding, breeding, adoption, and products
- Stories and photos of cats by owners
- Gift ideas for cats and cat owners
- Covers quality of life improvements for pets and wild animals
- Celebrity covers and interviews
- Articles on natural healing and nutrition
- Advice from leading animal experts
- Guidance on coping with pet loss
- Instruction on ways to act on behalf of endangered animals
- Coverage of new products for improving equine quality of life
- Explanation of care practices for horse owners
- Advice on nutrition and medical care
- Photo and essay contests for horse owners
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.