$19.99 for a pet tag and one-year premium subscription from PetHub ($47.95 list price), which includes:
- Tag in blue or red
- Free pet profile at PetHub.com
- Phone number on tag for the 24/7 Found Pet Hotline with staffed call center
- 2D QR barcode on tag that pulls up the pet’s profile when scanned
- Web address to profile on tag
- NFC wireless chip embedded in tag to pull up the pet’s profile when tapped by certain smartphone models
- Email notification when your pet’s tag is scanned
- GPS map that shows where a smartphone scanned your pet’s tag
- Community Alert feature to broadcast your pet’s profile to local shelters and stores
- Partner discounts<p>
$29.99 for a pet tag, one-year premium subscription, and one year of insurance from PetHub ($66.95 list price), which includes:
- Pet tag and one-year premium subscription detailed above
- $3,000 worth of PetFirst emergency lost-pet medical insurance, which covers injuries sustained while a pet is missing after a $50 deductible<p>
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer’s website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions. <hr>
PetHub Tags and Lost-Pet Services
PetHub’s innovative pet tags make use of modern technology so owners can more quickly reunite with their lost pets. If a pet wearing the tag gets lost, do-gooders can simply scan the QR code with a smartphone to pull up the pet’s custom profile, or they can call the 24/7 toll-free Found Pet Hotline from an old-timey phone booth. Premium services include email alerts that tell owners where their pet’s tag was scanned. Owners can also send Community Alerts to shelters, pet stores, and shops near the last place your pet was seen. Optional PetFirst insurance also makes trying situations a bit easier by covering pets’ medical expenses from injuries sustained while lost.<p>
These tags are also embedded with an NFC wireless chip that can pull up your pet’s profile at the tap of a smartphone—which can be easier than scanning a QR code when the tag is on an excited pet. The new technology is compatible with a long list of smartphones, including certain Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Motorola Droid RAZR, and BlackBerry models.<p>
- Tags make it easier to find lost pets
- Free 24/7 Found Pet Hotline that goes to staffed call number
- Scannable QR code links to pet profile
- NFC embedded wireless chips pull up profiles at the tap of a smartphone
- Sets owners’ minds at ease if pets forget to call and check in
- Easy for finders to reunite pets with owners
- Optional lost-pet medical insurance
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to [My Groupons](http://www.groupon.com/mygroupons) (or to [My Gifts](http://www.groupon.com/mygifts) if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.