60-watt home-theater system produces virtual surround sound, giving your HDTV and entertainment system multifaceted 3D audio
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Philips 2.1-Channel Sound Bar with Passive Subwoofer (Refurbished)
The sound bar's two 15-watt speakers balance the deep bass of a 30-watt passive subwoofer, giving your HDTV theater-like sound. A low-profile design melds into your entertainment setup without calling much attention to itself.
Virtual Surround Sound
The sound bar and subwoofer produce immersive 3D audio similar to that of a 5.1-channel stereo system thanks to advanced spatial algorithms. This technology greatly enhances sound quality and presents the kind of depth you'd hear from a five-speaker surround setup.
Dolby Digital Audio
Among the world's most-recognized standard for multichannel audio, Dolby Digital generates sound to replicate the way your ear processes it. This results in more realistic sound, especially when watching movies and critiquing your friends' Real World audition tapes.
3.5mm Audio-in Jack
Connect your iPhone, MP3 player, tablet, or even laptop and stream your music in 2.1-channel sound.
- Product number: HTL2151/F7
- 2.1-channel, 60-watt sound system
- Sound bar with two 15-watt speakers
- 30-watt passive 5.25" subwoofer
- Virtual surround sound lets you hear what the extras are murmuring
- Dolby Digital audio
- Treble and bass control
- One-cable setup
- Multiple connectors, including 3.5mm and USB port
- Sound bar is wall mountable
- USB connection allows for easy listening of MP3/WMA portable USB devices
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: refurbished
- 90-day warranty from Phillips
In the box: sound bar, subwoofer, remote control with one AAA battery, power cord, quick-start guide