Philips O’Neill Crash Reinforced Headband Headphones
These over-ear headphones are designed with durability and high sound quality in mind.
Thanks to its acoustically tuned 40mm neodymium drivers, every high note and low bass rumble are heard in powerful but clear detail. The leather-covered ear cushions keep out irritating ambient noise, letting you focus on your music or podcast.
- Resists up to 1,500kg of static force
- Aluminum sound chamber protects delicate parts from bumps and drops
- TR90 headband bends repeatedly without breaking and always comes back to original setup
- Fabric single-sided cable resists bending
- Hefty and reinforced connectors and fabric cable protect against damage due to bending and pulling cycles
- Model number: SHO9207/28
- In-line mic and remote for calls and music controls
- Ear cushions are designed to alleviate ear pressure for all day comfort
- State-of-the-art neodymium drivers deliver HD sound that is crisp with deep bass
- Diaphragm: Mylar dome
- Frequency response: 12-24,000Hz
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Maximum power input: 50mW
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Speaker diameter: 40mm
- Cable length: 1.2m
- 3.5mm gold-plated connector
- Type: dynamic
- Voice coil: CCAW
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Philips
- Dimensions: 7.1”x7.9”x3.9”
- Weight: 0.882lb.
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.