Philips Professional DJ Headphones, In Collaboration with Armin van Burren
These professional headphones were designed with the aid of Dutch DJ Armin van Buuren, a Grammy-nominated artist with top hits such as “This Is What It Feels Like.” Having been voted No. 1 DJ by DJ Mag for five years straight, he brings his credentials and expertise to designing top-of-the-line headphones ideal for the serious mixmaster.
- 50mm drivers engineered for 3,500mW power handling
- Source-accurate sound reproduction
- Closed-back architecture blocks out unnecessary noise
- 90° swiveling ear shells for easy monitoring
- 3 sizes of replaceable cushions, each suitable for hours of DJing
- 1.3m coiled cable with gold-plated connector extends up to 4.7m when fully stretched
- Folds away compactly when not in use
- Model number: A5PRO
- Closed acoustic system
- 50mm neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 10-24,000Hz
- Impedance: 15 ohm
- PET diaphragm
- Comes with 3.5mm-6.3mm adapter
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 6.9”x7.7”x3.5”
- Weight: 0.9lb.
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under Groupon’s standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.