Philips Wireless In-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth
Pair these comfortable, in-ear headphones with a mobile device to listen to music and receive phone calls without the hassle of tangled wires.
- Fine-tuned 6mm drivers for deep bass and balanced sound
- In-ear seal blocks out external noise
- Three interchangeable rubber ear covers for a better fit
- Two in-ear secure lock sizes for security
- Sweat- and moisture-proof materials ideal for an active lifestyle
- Bluetooth music and call controls
- Connect to mobile devices with Bluetooth technology
- One-touch NFC connection for easy pairing
- Model number: SHB5800
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 1.40”x1.40”x3.20”
- USB charging cable and quick-start guide included
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Maximum range: up to 10 m
- Version: 3.0+EDR
- Battery type: li-polymer
- Music playtime: 5.5 hours
- Standby time: 150 hours
- Talk time: 6 hours
- Frequency range: 8-22,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Maximum power input: 25 mW
- Speaker diameter: 6 mm
- Sensitivity: 105 dB
- Acoustic system: closed
- Diaphragm: PET
- Type: dynamic
- Sound enhancement: echo control, noise reduction
- Voice coil: copper
For more than a century, Philips has been at the forefront of a host of electrical innovations. The company started by selling light bulbs in the Netherlands in the late 1800s, but pretty soon, its products were derived from its own research. That research contributed to products used today all over the world, including medical X-ray tubes, radios, TVs, electric shavers, audio cassettes, CDs, and DVDs. Philips’s innovative spirit lives on with an added aspect of sustainability: the company’s EcoVision program is aimed at improving people’s lives while bolstering energy efficiency and increasing the amount of recyclable material in its products.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.