Philosophy Full of Promise Body Lotion
- Dual-action restoring cream
- Body lotion lifts and revitalizes skin
- Aims to help facial contours look more defined
- Supports natural collagen and elastin to give skin added volume
- Aims to protect and hydrate skin all day
- Peptide complex and marine microalgae work together to revitalize existing epidermal proteins
- No parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petro-chemicals, phthalates, GMOs, or triclosan
- 7.5oz. bottle
Before Philosophy, founder Cristina Carlino already had a successful skincare line under her belt. With medically based formulas that produced substantial results, the line was a favorite among leading plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and crocodile cosmetologists. Nevertheless, she had a new goal in mind: professional results at home. And so she developed Philosophy. The products quickly gained recognition and were called out in some of the beauty industry's most prestigious lists, including Oprah's "Favorite Things" show and Allure's "Best of Beauty." Since its launch in 1996, Philosophy has held strong to a few simple tenets: inspiring hope and reminding all women that they are beautiful. "The mission," Carlino says, "… has not been self-acceptance but self-love, which is an entirely different principle in that it celebrates the human spirit in all of its variations."
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?