photive PH-BT500 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The colorful steel alloy housing on photive's 2" tall speaker gives it the durability to withstand frequent transport. This makes it easy to tote around the house, to a tailgate, or up into an overgrown treehouse because you just, you know, have to get away from it all. Inside the housing, a 40 mm driver pumps out full sound with 3 watts of power. The Bluetooth v3.0 wireless connectivity streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device with an advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP), including most iOS and Android devices. A built-in microphone lets you take hands-free calls through the speaker when connected to a smartphone.
- Product number: PH-BT500
- Compact portable speaker with Bluetooth v3.0 wireless connectivity
- For Bluetooth-enabled devices with advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
- Wireless streaming range of up to 33 feet
- Suspended 40 mm driver with 3W power
- Steel alloy housing can be repurposed into a sardine tin
- Built-in microphone and rechargeable battery
- Up to six hours continuous playback per full charge
- Volume, track, and play/pause controls
- 3.5 mm line-in jack for wired connections
- Low-profile design in a variety of colors
- Condition: new
- One-year limited end-user warranty from photive
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 2" (L) x 2" (W) x 2" (H)
In the box: speaker, USB charging cable, 3.5 mm audio cable, and carrying bag
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
73% of 5,208 customers recommend
“Great little speaker. Perfect for small spaces. Love taking it backpacking”
“Works as stated. Good sound quality, easy Bluetooth pairing. Works well with my phone.”
“Great little speaker for the price. We use it in the kitchen so that we can rock out while we're prepping for parties, etc.”