Picard & Cie Bellona Watches
- Women's analog watches in metallic tones
- Metal case; 40mm x 50mm x 12mm
- Adjustable metal-link bracelet; 19mm x up to 143mm
- Mirror-finish dial with clear crystal indices and luminescent hands
- Stainless steel case back and clasp
- Metal bezel with coin edging, which is more elegant than taped-on Monopoly money
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance to 30 meters
About Picard & Cie
Prestigious Swiss watchmaker Picard & Cie is a phoenix of modern business—after disappearing in the mid-1960s after more than a century of innovation, the company rose from its ashes decades later to reenvision the craft of traditional watch-making. Today its timepieces shroud new technological advancements within sleek, sporty designs for men and women. But the hearts of these stylish watches still tick with the sturdy, reliable gears that launched the brand into fame so many years ago.
Picard & Cie first launched around 1848 under the name Meyer Frères. After adopting its current moniker in 1895, Picard & Cie quickly became synonymous with quality Swiss movement. The complex mechanisms kept more than just time. Prized by doctors, engineers, and aviators alike, the innovative timepieces often featured calendars, chronometers, chronographs, and tachymeters.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?