Picard & Cie Camilla Women’s Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: stainless steel case back
- Case dimensions: 39mmx46mmx10mm
- Bezel material: stainless steel
- Band material: ion plated metal links
- Band dimensions: 170mmx19mm
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: stainless steel fold over clasp
- Water resistance: 30M
- Full dimensions: 48mmx170mm
About Picard & Cie
Prestigious Swiss watchmaker Picard & Cie is a phoenix of modern business—after disappearing in the mid-1960s after more than a century of innovation, the company rose from its ashes decades later to reenvision the craft of traditional watch-making. Today its timepieces shroud new technological advancements within sleek, sporty designs for men and women. But the hearts of these stylish watches still tick with the sturdy, reliable gears that launched the brand into fame so many years ago.
Picard & Cie first launched around 1848 under the name Meyer Frères. After adopting its current moniker in 1895, Picard & Cie quickly became synonymous with quality Swiss movement. The complex mechanisms kept more than just time. Prized by doctors, engineers, and aviators alike, the innovative timepieces often featured calendars, chronometers, chronographs, and tachymeters.