Picard & Cie Labyrinth Men’s Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case and bezel material: ion-plated metal
- Case-back material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 42mm (W) x 11mm (H)
- Bezel color: gunmetal, bronze, rose gold, or gold
- Bracelet material: metal
- Bracelet dimensions: 7.32” (L) x 21mm (W)
- Clasp type: pushbutton
- Water resistance to 30 meters
- Textured dial
- Approx. full product dimensions: 7.32” (L) x 42mm (W) x 11mm (H)
About Picard & Cie
Prestigious Swiss watchmaker Picard & Cie is a phoenix of modern business—after disappearing in the mid-1960s after more than a century of innovation, the company rose from its ashes decades later to reenvision the craft of traditional watch-making. Today its timepieces shroud new technological advancements within sleek, sporty designs for men and women. But the hearts of these stylish watches still tick with the sturdy, reliable gears that launched the brand into fame so many years ago.
Picard & Cie first launched around 1848 under the name Meyer Frères. After adopting its current moniker in 1895, Picard & Cie quickly became synonymous with quality Swiss movement. The complex mechanisms kept more than just time. Prized by doctors, engineers, and aviators alike, the innovative timepieces often featured calendars, chronometers, chronographs, and tachymeters.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.